We have two Dental Associate positions available with this long-standing client of ours located in Dublin 15
- Take over existing patient load
- 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
- Chair easily over €300,000 per year
- Split is 50% less half materials.
- Equates to 43-44% of chair turnover.
- For new dental suite.
- Initially 3 days building up to 5 within 18 months
- Dentist to bill in excess of 200 per hour
- Split is same as above
On average the practice turnover split for General dentistry is 36% medical card, 16% PRSI, 48% private work.
Should you be newly qualified the split will decrease as you will have to be mentored by one of the senior associates until you “ can stand on your own “. A newly qualified Dentist must be able to take direction from other associates, the nurses re work flow in the room, and management regarding billing outcomes.
To find out more please 'Apply' below
Irish Dental Jobs is the only dental recruitment agency in Ireland. We are 100% exclusive, dedicated, and committed to the dental profession for over 10 years now - 'We know our market'.
We always have a need for Dentists, Dental Nurses & Hygienists, to provide emergency cover Nationwide. If you are free to work any day between Monday - Saturday we would love to hear from you.
'There is no-one in Ireland like us'
The Team at Irish Dental Jobs