Dental Associate Job in Cork
Position: Dental Associate
Division: Permanent - Professional
Working Hours: 9.00 to 6.00
Desired Start Date: Jan 2, 2024
The type of working environment: New surgery fully equipped with new dental chair and cabinets
Dental Software Used: Exact
- Dental associate required for a busy dental practice.
- Private and PRSI patients.
- Practice in Cork for 50 years.
- Looking for someone who wants to make this their primary practice as I would like to reduce my workload.
Desirable Traits: High standard of practice. Good service
Necessary Skills/Experience: 1-2 years experience in general practice.
Level of Education: BDS qualification
Why work for this Practice?
- This practice is a small practice with a lovely cohort of patients.
- Our standard of care is high and materials and equipment have always been a priority.
- There is a lovely atmosphere in the practice and that is evident when you come in.