13 Reasons Why You Should Use a Dental Recruitment Agency
Now, more than ever, is the time to use an employment specialist!
For every vacancy advertised, there are min 100-250 applications received…
Time is Money…
There are approximately 3,000 dentists practising in Ireland, in Private Practice, HSE Dental Service, the army and hospitals. There are about 1000 dental practices and over 1000 dental nurses not to include dental hygienists, dental technicians and other dental professionals. That’s why using dental recruitment services can be extremely advantageous if you wish to source candidates for your dental practice or you’re looking to be placed in a well-suited dental role. In both cases, a recruitment agency specialising in dentistry will help you to best leverage your unique attributes and find quality matches for better results.
13 Reasons to use the services of Irish Dental Jobs:
1. We are the only Dental Recruitment Company in Ireland.
2. We are 100% exclusive, committed and dedicated to the dental professionals.
3. There is no-one else in Ireland like us!
4. Access to IDJ database of over 5060 dental professionals (growing rapidly on a daily basis).
5. Access to IDJ temporary database consisting of 600 dentists, hygienists and dental nurses available nationwide at short notice.
6. IDJ visit prospective Clients in order to “find the right personality for their practice”- this speeds up the recruitment process.
7. Candidates are personally interviewed by IDJ (30 min- 1,5 hrs per interview), references are checked and candidates can now be Garda Vetted.
8. Max of only 3 CVs are sent to the Client (this is after IDJ have personally viewed and interviewed the applications and filtered through the database – a process which is hugely time consuming).
9. IDJ attends all major conferences and seminars to keep abreast of the latest developments in the dental profession.
10. We conduct open days and travel all over the country to attract and meet a broader range of candidates.
11. We are expert recruitment specialists- Marguerite has over 17 years’ experience in recruitment and over 9 years in dental recruitment- "We know our market".
12. We pride ourselves on a very high standard of Customer Service that we provide.
13. Don’t take our word for it- see what some of our Clients have to say:
Dr Sarah Jane Dunne, Principal Dentist, Dundrum Dental Surgery
“We have been working with Marguerite at Irish Dental Jobs for several years now. Marguerite has aided us on several occasions with short term temporary staff and also helped us recruit a full time permanent DSA. Running a busy three chair practice, emergency illness cover is vital when an unexpected illness occurs. Marguerite has from the start gone above and beyond what would ever be expected in ensuring cover when we require it with short, or indeed no notice. She is enthusiastic, professional and full of energy and gladly deals with the challenges of arranging locum nurses at unsociable hours without complaint. She has taken time to meet with us and understands the needs of our practice and the type of staff member profile that would best suit us. This was particularly important when recruiting a full time member of staff who needed to gel with the existing team. Her follow-up is excellent and she is always available to discuss any issues that may arise. I would thoroughly recommend Marguerite's services”.
Dr Hannah Flynn, Principal Dentist, Flynn’s Dental Care, Tralee
“I contacted Irish Dental Jobs when a maternity leave vacancy arose within our dental practice, and have been delighted with the staff cover that Marguerite provided.
Marguerite possesses a deep knowledge of the dental sector and works with a wide range of qualified dental staff. She is ensures that the right staff member fits the business and has been a pleasure to work with.
Marguerite took the time to really get to know our dental practice and our needs. She worked tirelessly on finding the right person for the role, only putting forward those candidates that closely matched our requirements. It has taken the stress out of recruitment, and our existing staff have been delighted as they have integrated seamlessly.
I highly recommend Irish Dental Jobs for their professional, cost-effective and excellent service, and would have no hesitation in using their services again”.
Dr Dermot Kavanagh, Specialist Orthodontist, Dublin
“I would be very happy to recommend Marguerite and Irish Dental Jobs to my colleagues. I have always found Marguerite to be prompt in responding to my requests for emergency cover. She has always been clear and thorough in her communications with me. I have always been impressed that she is keen for feedback on the performance of the staff that she placed with me.
The work ethic and ability of the dental nurses that I have worked with through Irish Dental Jobs are excellent. They adapted to our work place quickly and fitted in seamlessly and made what could have been difficult days run very smoothly. Thank you!”
Dr Jamie Maguire, D6 Dental, Rathmines
“I have known Marguerite of Irish Dental Jobs for about four years. I first made contact with her when I was based overseas. I have availed of her services, both in seeking locum employment for myself as general dental practitioner, and more recently when I have required temporary locum nursing staff in my own business.
From my experience, Marguerite goes to great lengths to ensure her locum nursing staff has the right attitude, and she takes great care to ensure that there is the “right fit”. The temporary staff that she has sent to my practice have all been professional, reliable, as well as having a good attitude.
I found Marguerite to be honest and trustworthy, and she takes a professional attitude in her business, e.g. ensuring a proper contract in place with disclosure of fees payable from the outset.
I would have no hesitation in recommending her services”.