If you live and breathe marketing we need to talk!
We are looking for a flexible, creative, versatile marketeer who will be responsible for creating the awareness of our brand and for the growth of inbound sales.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about Irish Dental Jobs on a Nationwide basis, in the United Kingdom, Australia and Canada and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
This role is available on a part-time or full-time basis
To find out more please click on the 'Apply' button below.
We look forward to hearing from you
The Team at Irish Dental Jobs