Title: Marketing Manager
Type: 6 months Maternity Contract
Starting: March 2022
- Using Google Analytics, Google Ads etc. to analyze & optimize digital campaigns.
- Administration skills Word, Excel.
- Creation of weekly and monthly reports for management including campaign results, campaign tracking, analyzing campaigns in terms of ROAS, ROI etc.
- Content creation/design for digital & social media
- Developing and maintaining Facebook/ Instagram adverts. As well as maintaining organic content across all social platforms.
- Ensure digital design is optimized for branding, impact, SEO, web development, etc.
- Maintaining website & Content
- SEO – Ensuring Irish Dental Jobs rank highest against in competitors in search
- Conduct keyword research, SEO competitor analysis, execute SEO strategies to grow our organic traffic, Link Building, maintaining website & domain authority for SEO eg. Google for Jobs, Each job spec. search engine optimized
- Integrate online activities with off-line marketing efforts to ensure optimal consistency for the company online & offline
- Creating & reporting email marketing campaigns, experience in Mailchimp preferred.
- Creative Thinking
- Events co-ordinating
- Market Research – Salary Surveys etc.
- Competitor research to maintain industry leadership
· Qualifications and Skills:
- A relevant third level qualification e.g. Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business etc.
- Strong digital copywriting, design, content marketing, and verbal communication skills required
- Proven experience in growing online channels
- Experience with Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Adwords, and any other industry tools similar to any of the below; SEO Tools such as Moz, Screaming Frog etc. Content research/design tools such as BuzzSumo, Ubersuggest, Canva Busines etc. Keyword Research tools - Google Keyword Planner, All Google Tools, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Search Console, Google My Business etc., Email Marketing tools - Mailchimp, Social Media tools - Hootsuite.
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Expected start date: March 2022
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)