We are looking for an experienced Dental Receptionist / Professional to work on a part-time basis minimum 28hrs a week for highly progressive, ambitious dental practice located in South Dublin. The current Receptionist is leaving after 5 years. This practice has an excellent reputation and they invest a lot into their staff in the way of further training.
- Enthusiastic, with an excellent team and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work well in a team - team effort is what this practice is all about
- A minimum of two years of dental experience
- Applicants must be fully computer literate, including e-mail and typing skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Dental Nursing and Dental Reception experience desirable
Interviews are actively taking place. To express an interest in the role please click on the 'Apply' button below or click on the 'Refer a Friend' should you know of a friend or colleague who may be interested. We have a referral scheme in place. If you refer a friend or colleague and we place them in permanent employment and they have worked a full 3 months you will receive €250.00
The Team at Irish Dental Jobs