YOU DO NOT NEED TO COME FROM A DENTAL BACKGROUND TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE
Ideally, we are looking for a Receptionist from a Dental Receptionist and Dental Nursing background, however, this is not essential. A 'Career Receptionist' from a medical, healthcare background will also be considered.
If you haven't worked with us already and had a flavour of how we operate, we are very HONEST throughout your job search/recruitment process. We will advise you in the best possible way that we can and it is up to you what you want to do with that advice!
Our client is a very successful dental practice with visiting specialists located in South Dublin. They are actively interviewing for a Dental Receptionist to join their practice. Hour available are minimum 32hrs - 45hrs a week so you need to be flexible on days and hours. You will also work one Saturday every second month. This is a very ambitious dental practice that is highly organised so to be considered for the role you need to have the following traits:
- Enthusiastic, with excellent team and inter-personal skills
- Must be able to work well in a team - team effort is what this practice is all about
- A minimum of two years experience in the medical or dental office arena.
- Applicants must be fully computer literate, including e-mail and typing skills.
- Prior experience of computerised accounting packages is beneficial.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Dental Nursing and Dental Reception experience desirable
Interviews are actively taking place. To express an interest in the role please click on the 'Apply' button below or click on the 'Refer a Friend' should you know of a friend or colleague who may be interested. We have a referral scheme in place. If you refer a friend or colleague and we place them in permanent employment and they have worked a full 3 months you will receive €250.00
The Team at Irish Dental Jobs