Our client a fully private dental clinic located in South Dublin, who gives their patients the quality of care and high dental standards we would want ourselves, currently has a full-time nursing position available in their state-of-the-art dental clinic.
The most important duty is to give their patients a comfortable journey and as much care and knowledge as possible whilst keeping cross-infection and safety protocols as high as possible. There is a great team spirit and the dental team works together and supports each other to help the practice run as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
It is a happy working environment, safe and comfortable. It is a very 'by the book' setup and very busy so time flies!! They work on the premise that the dental team helps one another in whatever way they can to ensure standards are high. The role is primarily chairside however Chairside however Reception cover is required when someone is out sick or on holiday.
SOME OF YOUR DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Welcoming patients
- Covid triage, temperature taking, disinfection where the patient has touched or sat
- Surgical assistance, writing up of charts on the computer, treatment plan collation on EXACT and explaining to patient and making follow-up appointments for the patient
- Occasionally payment taking
- Maintainance and auditing of instruments and equipment ( autoclaves and dishwasher),pre and clean up finally if surgeries, comprehension, and follow through of LDU. Morning and evening protocols. Enduring stick is up to scratch hand no shortages.
- Good knowledge of Cross Infection
- Good knowledge of EXACT software
- Happy, positive attitude
- Team Player
- Hard worker
- To be available for helping out of hours if an emergency situation arises
- Strong Customer Service
A strong positive and happy attitude is what we are looking for, a team player who is ready to help, a dental nurse who is loyal to the surgery and dedicated to the job, and who has the willingness to learn and change as often as necessary with new techniques and materials and who is not afraid of technological progression.
We are ideally seeking an experienced dental nurse however if you are looking to break into dental and you would relish this kind of opportunity our client will certainly consider offering training and mentoring to a trainee dental nurse
To find out more please 'Apply' below
Irish Dental Jobs is the only dental recruitment company in Ireland. We are 100% exclusive, dedicated & committed to the dental profession for over 10 years now - 'We know our market'.
We always have a need for Dentists, Hygienists & Dental Nurses to provide emergency cover on a Nationwide basis, so please do get in touch should you be free to work any day between Monday - Saturday.
'There is no one in Ireland like us'.
The Team at Irish Dental Jobs