DENTAL NURSE JOB - SOUTH DUBLIN
- Are you looking for the next move up in your career?
- Do you want to be the best you can be?
- If you are an experienced dental nurse and not qualified would you like to qualified?
- If you are a qualified dental nurse would you like the opportunity to qualify in other areas of dentistry for example radiography?
If your answer is yes, then look no further. Our client a long established, very successful dental practice, one of the best in Ireland, invests a huge amount into their current staff and investing and funding their staff in the way of further education is one of the bonuses of working here. On top of this, you will receive the best training and support a practice has to offer a dental nurse in this country. They suffer little or no turnover of staff, the lifespan of a nurse here is minimum 5 years.
Are you the lucky one???? We have a permanent position available for a dental nurse. No-one is leaving, they are just adding to their team. Ideally to be considered for this role we are looking for the following:
- Enthusiastic, with excellent team and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work well in a team - team effort is what this practice is all about
- Dental Nursing and Dental Reception experience desireable
If you haven't worked with Irish Dental Jobs already and had a flavour of how we operate, we are very HONEST throughout your job search/recruitment process. We will advise you in the best way that we can and it is up to you what you want to do with that advice!
To express an interest in the role please click on the 'Apply' button below or click on the 'Refer a Friend' should you know of a friend or colleague who may be interested
The Team at Irish Dental Jobs