Are you an experienced dental assistant looking for a change?
Would you like to take your career to the next level?
Are you an organised and enthusiastic team player?
Do you thrive in a high care environment?
If yes, then read on…..
We have an exceptional opportunity for a dental assistant to join a professional and friendly team to help provide outstanding dental treatment in a superb working environment. Our client has earned and established a reputation for excellence and having created an environment where your skill set will be consistently upgraded.
What they are looking for
- High level of competency in chair side assisting
- An enthusiastic and committed assistant who values quality patient care
- A confident, reliable and motivated team player
- Able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Desire to take initiative and deliver exceptional service
- Have a high standard of infection control and attention to detail
- Prosthodontic experience an advantage
- D4W experience and Certificate III in Dental Assisting is preferred
- Long term commitment to this position
Duties will include
- Dental chair-side assistance with the Prosthodontist
- Preparing patients and surgeries for dental treatment
- Consistent high quality patient care
- Cleaning and sterilisation duties
- Administration support
How to apply
If you are ready for a change and would like to be in a position where you're championing an environment and working with highly skilled prosthodontists, then please do 'Apply' below
To be considered for this role you must have full rights to work in Australia so if you are on a working holiday visa and you are initially only available to work on a temporary basis we are afraid to say you will not be considered this time round.
The Team at Irish Dental Jobs