Dental assistant – Full Time – Bondi Junction
Are you an experienced Dental Assistant looking to join a specialist dental practice? Look no further!!
- Full time role (4 days a week over Monday-Friday)
- Conveniently located just a minute walk from Bondi Junction train station
- Specialist dental practice, great working environment
An exceptional opportunity awaits a Dental Assistant to join a professional and friendly dental team.
About our client:
Specialists in Reconstructive and Aesthetic Dentistry, who work with periodontists, orthodontists, endodontists, oral surgeons and paediatric dentists throughout Sydney to provide integrated and comprehensive treatment for all patients. We use the latest imaging, photographic, computer modelling and communication techniques to facilitate this interdisciplinary approach.
About the role:
In this role you would be working full-time (4 days a week over Monday-Friday) providing outstanding dental treatment to the patients. Your main responsibilities would be:
- Providing chairside assistance to the Prosthodontist
- Preparing patients and surgeries for dental treatment
- Sterilisation and other admin support
This role is available for an immediate start with opportunities for professional development for the right candidate.
To be successful in the role you will:
- Have great communication skills and you must have full working rights for Australia
- Have a high level of competency in four-handed chairside assisting
- Be confident, reliable and a motivated team player
- Be willing to take initiative, multi-task and work well under pressure
- Have a high standard of infection control and attention to detail
- Preferably have completed some Prime Practice courses and a Certificate 3 in Dental Assisting
- Have some Prosthodontic experience (an advantage)
This role would suit an enthusiastic dental assistant committed to providing high-quality patient care and seeking a long-term role with a practice.
If you believe this is the role for you, please 'Apply' below
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
The Team at Irish Dental Jobs