How does a Dental Recruitment Agency Work?
Irish Dental Jobs are the ONLY Dental Recruitment Agency in Ireland! We provide support to dental professionals seeking employment. We offer our support in every way possible, we cater for everyone and everyone’s circumstances; we listen to your story and essentially provide advice from industry expert Marguerite Morgan who has more than 18 years’ experience in recruitment. From Specialists, Dental Surgeons, Orthodontic therapists, treatment coordinators, practice manager jobs, full-time dental nurse jobs to temporary dental nurse jobs, temporary hygienists, locums, dental receptionist jobs and so much more, we cater for all dental jobs in Ireland!
Who Applies to Irish Dental Jobs?
- Everyone who works in the dental arena who may be looking for a new job or simply looking for advice!
- Some of our applicants are trying to break into Dental
- Some are trying to balance family and work life and are looking for temporary work which allows them to work on a flexible basis,
- Some are dentists looking to provide locum cover, for example; if they are studying part-time, providing locum cover is ideal. Dentists who are coming back into the country or relocating from Austrailia an are looking to locum to give them the time to get a feel for the current dental market and give them the time to find the right role on a permanent basis. They may also provide locum cover as a stop gap.
- Some are coming back into the country or relocating to Ireland from Canada, Austrailia or UK,
- Some are looking for full-time work,
- Some are only looking for part-time,
- Some are looking for contract or permanent basis
So How Does It Work?
1.Registering on our website
Register on our website at www.irishdentaljobs.ie. Simply click register at our site!
Here you will be asked to fill in your location preferences, job preferences, your hours etc.
Then you will be asked to upload your cv! From which the team at Irish Dental Jobs will assess. Rest assured your CV goes nowhere other than Irish Dental Jobs.
Once you have uploaded your cv and preferences the team at Irish Dental Jobs will call you back and work at finding you your perfect role!
There are great benefits to simply registering. You will receive jobs alerts (if you have provided consent) irish dental news and also greater support from irish dental jobs founder Marguerite Morgan who has 9 years experience in the dental industry.
6.Why not apply through indeed or a direct application?
You can, but you will not receive FREE expert advice from Irish Dental Jobs founder, nor will you receive the personal support from our team such as cv support and helping you in finding the right location and hours.
7.Unlimited types of vacancies
You can also search through our vacancies page where you can choose your location and title to view what we have available!
8.Free expert advice mon-fri 9-5
We are always here to talk and offer our advice even if you don’t end up applying through Irish Dental Jobs!
9.No experience no problem
Here at Irish Dental Jobs we are allergic to experience, time and time again our recruitment methods prove to be efficient! We interview dental professionals based on their personality as opposed to how much experience they hold!
10.We are always here to help
We are a huge family at Irish Dental Jobs, we are like no other recruitment agency. Even when you land the job, we keep in contact to ensure that you are enjoying your new role! So don’t delay! Apply Now!